Sunday, August 3, 2008

The Manifesto

I can’t stand people who believe in “Global Warming”. Just a decade ago there was propaganda saying we were going into an ice age! But now, 10 years later, we are burning all to hell?

I can’t stand people who want Universal Healthcare. They complain about the DMV and post office... just wait till it’s that way for medicine and health care. How do shortages of aspirin and antibiotics sound? How about waiting 18 months to get your torn ACL fixed?

I can’t stand people who think there needs to be tighter gun regulations and especially an outright firearm ban. You take the guns from the law abiding citizen and you make it easier for the person who goes against the law to commit crimes. Why would a criminal worry about a gun law if he is going to be committing a crime as it is?

I can’t stand non-conformist. You look stupid with all those earrings and tattoos. Why must you go against anything and everything mainstream? It’s to the point where being non-conformist is actually mainstream. Isn’t being non-conformist conforming to an idea of being non-conformist?

There are many other issues that I have strong stances on… actually probably most issues. But this is a manifesto allowing the vision of this blog to be seen clearly. My opinion is my opinion… you may learn from it and/or you may disagree with it. You may be offended by it and/or you may be comforted about it. But, one thing is certain… I am always right.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to more posts! Welcome to the blogosphere! I'll add you to my blogroll. Found you through Vulcan's site.

The Vegas Art Guy said...

Nice post, keep it up. And I'll add you as well to my blog roll.

Tapline said...

Witless, You sound like Andy Runney, but of course your always right and I don't think he thinks that (maybe). I don't know how I found you, but I like your style....stay well.....

VH said...

When we get "free" health care from Obama and liberal congress, watch as people with all sorts of minor aches, scrapes, and super sensitivity to everything flock and overwhelm medical services--the cost will be massive.

Thanks for the link. I will add your blog to my HammerRoll.